Welcome
Welcome to crushwriter

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

i enjoy squashing

Conversations about all things to do with crushing and squashing.

Moderators: crushwriter, Zachm

i enjoy squashing

Postby ssbbwegypt » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:36 am

hi everybody
let me introduce myself.i am ssbbw from egypt that i enjoy squashing so much.i love to squash anybody under me while i am doing my activities as now i am sitting on my husband and brother.i forgot to say i am 6'3 and 500 pounds. i love when they tried to escape from me but i got them and trapped them under me. they beg for mercy but i will let them out.i am sorry for not being here for while but as i noticed the site was down and there is little activity around here i hope all of you are well
ssbbwegypt

Re: i enjoy squashing

Postby flat_adam » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:32 pm

ssbbwegypt wrote:hi everybody
let me introduce myself.i am ssbbw from egypt that i enjoy squashing so much.i love to squash anybody under me while i am doing my activities as now i am sitting on my husband and brother.i forgot to say i am 6'3 and 500 pounds. i love when they tried to escape from me but i got them and trapped them under me. they beg for mercy but i will let them out.i am sorry for not being here for while but as i noticed the site was down and there is little activity around here i hope all of you are well

Welcome .We all hope you will post pictures or video clips and verify this. Are you a born native to Eygpt? I've never heard of a dominate woman in a mostly Muslim country before. Very interesting if it is true...but...welcome.
flat_adam

Postby xabss » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:19 pm

flat_adam wrote:Welcome .We all hope you will post pictures or video clips and verify this

Yes
xabss

Postby Jdup9307 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:55 pm

I would love to see videos of that! or maybe even a pic. that'd be cool.
Jdup9307

Postby crushwriter » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Yeah, call me paranoid, but I think you might need to post some pictoral proof of your claims before anybody's going to take you too seriously.... ;-)
crushwriter
Site Admin

Postby Zachm » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:54 pm

i agree with CW on that one.

and if you arent real...might i suggest moving on over to our roleplaying forum? I think you'd be a hit!
Zachm

Postby crushwriter » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Zachm wrote:i agree with CW on that one.

and if you arent real...might i suggest moving on over to our roleplaying forum? I think you'd be a hit!

Excellent idea Zach!
crushwriter
Site Admin

Postby Amy » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Yes.. Or even if you are real, you should make a role-playing character... As should every one. *shifty eyes*
Amy

Postby Zachm » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:32 pm

yeah. if people want to make up a profile, i dont mind. i'll just redirect em to the RP forum =P
Zachm

Postby seatforyou » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:08 pm

I must admit, I too would like to see this, or perhaps hear more, and if you are real, you've found the friendliest place one could imagine.
seatforyou

Next

Return to General Squashing Chat