Welcome
Welcome to crushwriter

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Name your squashers ...

Conversations about all things to do with crushing and squashing.

Moderators: crushwriter, Zachm

Name your squashers ...

Postby uberflat500 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:33 am

Just curious how many of us have visited the same squashing women.

My list is pretty short but distinguished:

Paid
Queen Raqui
Amazon Amanda
Mistress Kim

Free
Denise
Sophie
Four or five others in that same league and too many smaller ones to remember.

Still hope to session with one day
Goddess Patty
Zsalynn
Empress Kabani

Goddess Patty seems to be the most out of reach. Distance, cost and I just can't seem to say the right things to get her attention and I don't want to harass her with IM's, emails and postings. Can anyone introduce me? :mrgreen:

uberflat
uberflat500

Re: Name your squashers ...

Postby Banzai » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Never been squashed but I am a big fan of Kabani and it's nice to find another fan here. In my opinion she's the best squasher out there at the moment. Real extreme, just the way I like it.

If you've seen some of her clips Juicy is my favorite out of the Kabani clan, must be around the 400 mark, must be. In one clip she buttdrops the slave's face !TWICE!. Incredible. I've never seen anything like it in my life.
Banzai

Postby Zachm » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:24 am

are there chicks thatll do it for free? i have to get ahold of them, haha
Zachm

Postby Banzai » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:53 pm

It's pretty crazy tbh. The only slight worry for me with those Kabani vids is that the guy/slave looks like he's in his 50's and I cant believe he can take such punishment without permanently hurting himself.

But be fair to him, he doesnt moan and groan at all, he just lies there and takes it.
Banzai

Postby uberflat500 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:43 pm

Zach,

I don't think there are any that do it for free anymore (unless you are in a relationship with them and it is part of the foreplay). I was VERY lucky to have had my time with those lovely ladies.

Banzai,

It is probably experience that is getting him through it. I like Kabani because she seems to stay on top of her slave a bit longer than most and that is what I am totally into. I have had Amanda sit on my chest for 45 minutes straight as she ate and watched TV (had a bit of a headache after that session *haha*). Mistress Kim on my chest for 30 minutes straight as she read a book and others of lesser reputation for varying lengths of time without a break.

MY wish is that one day I get crushed so bad that I can't move even after the woman gets off of me. Unfortunately, that would take a number of hours to do. Haven't asked anyone about doing this to me because I probably can't afford it and almost no one is willing to take the risk.

I have yet to meet a squasher/crusher who truly does not care about the well being of the person beneath them. If not because they care, because they don't want to end up having to explain an odd situation to the police. The closest one I have seen on film to truly being cruel (even more than Kabani) is Zsalynn. Mind you, she doesn't act like she is trying to be, she just is.

I have videos of her doing butt drops full weight onto a guy on a hard floor and after she lands, just sitting there while the guy grimaces in pain or due to lack of air. I have videos of her where Goddess Patty is telling her to get up off of a guy who is tapping out furiously where you can hear it in Patty's voice that she was more worried about the guy than Zsalynn was. Oh yeah, did I mention that she had someone else hoisted up on to her lap while sitting on the guy? Still she didn't seem to care.

In yet another video, you can physically see where her weight on a guy overwhelms him and she sinks into his chest but she does not let up. Instead, she adjusts her feet to ensure she is sitting properly still and not holding herself up. It's only after the guys chest crushes down a second time and he starts begging her to get up that she starts to move off in disgust. I also saw her stand (for more than two seconds) on a guys chest on a hard floor. Both feet, no hands.

Every time I see those videos, I wish I had the time and money to go and try my luck with her. One of these days ...

All that said, Kabani is still awesome and I'm sure is more popular with everyone than is generally known.

uberflat

PS Do you post on Youtube with the same name? You post Yokozuna clips?
uberflat500

Postby Banzai » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 am

Great reply,

No thats not me on youtube, but do enjoy his clips though. Imagine Zsalynn, Patty or Juicy doing a couple of Banzai drops onto your chest, neck and face from a height, you certainly wouldn't get up afterwards.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Kabani was in the top 20 selling clips on C4S. She's like the only BBW squasher on that list so she must be doing something right.

My only wish with Kabani would be that she wouldn't keep cutting and editing her clips so much. For example in one clip, Juicy does a huge buttdrop onto her slave and stays on his face for about 5 seconds before the scene quite clearly cuts changes and she gets of him with he help of Kabani. This to me is the only crititicm as you dont know if anything happened inbetween.

PS. I think i've seen that Zsalynn clip your talking about. Is it the one where she buttdrops the guy on the floor who happens to have a sort of black cover over his face so he cannot see what s coming for him?
Banzai

Postby crushwriter » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:39 pm

Zsalynn is awesome. And deadly. She is the the perfect crusher mentality. Once she walks towards you with the intent of flattening you, you ARE going to get crushed. VERY crushed. I often dream of being underneath her massiveness and when she disappeared a while ago, I never thought that would happen. But now she's back......

Zsa really seems to enjoy her victims suffering underneath her.... which is just like the crushers I write about.

Does anyone have her e-mail address? I'd love to have her on here! She'd be amazing!
crushwriter
Site Admin

Postby seatforyou » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:24 pm

On that I would like to see/hear from, get sat on by is Viva La Valerie. There is no proof at all that she does this, but I would be curious to see if she does.
seatforyou

Postby crushwriter » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:51 pm

seatforyou wrote:On that I would like to see/hear from, get sat on by is Viva La Valerie. There is no proof at all that she does this, but I would be curious to see if she does.

Oh yeah! Can't argue with that one. She is awesome and has the most amazing ass! There's a pic of her sitting across two chairs and overflowing both of them. That picture is just incredible.

Have you seen Lalani? There's a link to her on my links page.
crushwriter
Site Admin

Postby seatforyou » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Yes, I believe I have, but I won't mind a bit double checking that. Thanks.
seatforyou

Next

Return to General Squashing Chat