Welcome
Welcome to crushwriter

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Squashing from a Squasher's perspective.

A place to write about any crushing or squashing experiences you have had in real life.

Moderators: crushwriter, Zachm

Squashing from a Squasher's perspective.

Postby TXssbbwGODDESS » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:49 pm

I thought maybe you'd like to know what squashing is like from the squasher's point of view. How it feels on a physical level.

First of all, active squashing is hard work. Things like butt drops and body splashes, and really anything more than just walking over and plopping down on somebody requires a good amount of physical effort. Especially if you're a supersized squasher. The bigger the girl, the more effort she has to expend in moving her body around. During active squashing sessions I have to stop and catch my breath and cool off frequently. Which is fine, because it gives my squash-ee time to recover as well. The next day my muscles feel like jello and I'm a bit stiff and sore. But the feeling is more of what you get after a good workout than from just a lot of hard work. There is a hard limit to how many butt drops and body splashes I can do before my body says "enough!" But relaxed squashing is a whole other story. I consider it using somebody as a living cushion while I just chill out or do something else like file my nails, read a book, knit, play a video game, have a snack, watch television, or talk on the phone. I may or may not carry on a conversation with them. Some squash-ees like to just zone out and be totally involved in the physical sensation. I also enjoy sitting on somebody and tickling them. But that usually makes them wear out a lot faster.

What do butt drops feel like? Like plopping down on a very firm sofa. What do body splashes feel like? Like jumping or falling onto a hard lumpy mattress. What does relaxed squashing feel like? Well, it's actually a really peaceful and pleasant experience. You can feel the warmth of the person underneath you, and you can feel yourself slowly rise and fall with their breathing. Squashing them while tickling them? Imagine driving down a *really* bumpy road. That's the best way I can describe it.
TXssbbwGODDESS

Re: Squashing from a Squasher's perspective.

Postby Zachm » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:15 pm

great explanation!
Zachm

Postby crushwriter » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:14 pm

TXssbbwGODDESS wrote:I thought maybe you'd like to know what squashing is like from the squasher's point of view. How it feels on a physical level.

First of all, active squashing is hard work. Things like butt drops and body splashes, and really anything more than just walking over and plopping down on somebody requires a good amount of physical effort. Especially if you're a supersized squasher. The bigger the girl, the more effort she has to expend in moving her body around. During active squashing sessions I have to stop and catch my breath and cool off frequently. Which is fine, because it gives my squash-ee time to recover as well. The next day my muscles feel like jello and I'm a bit stiff and sore. But the feeling is more of what you get after a good workout than from just a lot of hard work. There is a hard limit to how many butt drops and body splashes I can do before my body says "enough!" But relaxed squashing is a whole other story. I consider it using somebody as a living cushion while I just chill out or do something else like file my nails, read a book, knit, play a video game, have a snack, watch television, or talk on the phone. I may or may not carry on a conversation with them. Some squash-ees like to just zone out and be totally involved in the physical sensation. I also enjoy sitting on somebody and tickling them. But that usually makes them wear out a lot faster.

What do butt drops feel like? Like plopping down on a very firm sofa. What do body splashes feel like? Like jumping or falling onto a hard lumpy mattress. What does relaxed squashing feel like? Well, it's actually a really peaceful and pleasant experience. You can feel the warmth of the person underneath you, and you can feel yourself slowly rise and fall with their breathing. Squashing them while tickling them? Imagine driving down a *really* bumpy road. That's the best way I can describe it.

This is really interesting, Goddess! Alas, I'm afraid you've opened yourself up for a barrage of questions..... ;)

What do you feel of your victim? Is it sort of like sitting on a firm pillow, or harder than that?

Do you feel your victim's body squish down under you? Do you feel their chest sink and their ribs bend as your weight presses down?

Do you enjoy hearing people struggling to draw breath under your huge weight? Does it amuse you how easily you can render people helpless with your weight and strength?

Of course, there are many more questions, but I'll leave it at those few for now. :D
crushwriter
Site Admin

Postby TXssbbwGODDESS » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:57 am

"What do you feel of your victim? Is it sort of like sitting on a firm pillow, or harder than that?"

It depends on where I am sitting. If it's on their stomach, then it's like a firm cushion If it's on their chest, well then their ribcage makes it feel more like a lightly padded seat. Face/head? Pretty much like sitting on a bowling ball *grin*.

"Do you feel your victim's body squish down under you? Do you feel their chest sink and their ribs bend as your weight presses down?"

I do feel them squish somewhat. Especially if I sit on their stomach and they had their muscles tight and then relax them. I don't feel their ribs flex much but I do feel myself rise and fall as they breathe.

"Do you enjoy hearing people struggling to draw breath under your huge weight? Does it amuse you how easily you can render people helpless with your weight and strength?"

I enjoy seeing how long they can hold me before giving out. Especially if they are into seeing how long they can handle it. The two guys I have squashed the most are both more into the physical sensation more than the smothering aspect, so once they start to have trouble breathing, it's usually time to give them a break. Sometimes when one is really serious about seeing how long he can hold me, I'll tickle him to fluster him and make him lose his breathing control and wear out really fast. Just to mess with him a little bit. It really amused me when I had one of my squash-ee friends in a thigh lock and he could not get free and he was literally giving it all he had rolling around and trying to push my legs off and using his feet to try and get leverage. And this is a guy who isn't that small. It was pretty much effortless to me and I was just laying there laughing.
TXssbbwGODDESS

Postby flat_adam » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Well well...hello Goddess. Nice to see you here. So you don't feel ribs flex when you do butt drops on them? I feel like my chest is caving in when I receive a butt drop. Wink wink. That sensation lasts a few seconds & then I'm ready for another. Answer this if you would. What does it feel like to stand on a person's stomach & or chest?
flat_adam

Postby chicken legs » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Are you the same TxssbbwGODDESS from literotica.com?
chicken legs

Postby TXssbbwGODDESS » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:22 am

Hi there flat_Adam. Sorry it took me a while to respond to you here, it's been a busy past couple of weeks for me and I'm glad things are slowing down again. I really haven't paid attention to whether I can feel ribs flex or not because it takes all of my energy to hoist myself up for the next butt drop. I certainly feel a bounce. Some of that is the mattress of course, but yeah there is a bit of a flex down and up feeling there underneath that bounce. I'll have to pay more attention to the physical sensation next time instead of just focusing on the up and down. As far as what it feels like to step on somebody? Well I am not going to lie, it's a really weird feeling for me. People's stomachs are really wiggly and squishy and hard to balance on. Standing on a waterbed maybe? That's the best way I can describe it from memory. It is very hard to balance though, and takes a lot of leg strength and muscle flexing to keep from falling over. Standing on their chest is scary. I swear to you the last time I stood on your chest I felt something start to give and it gave me the most massive case of the heebie jeebies you can imagine. I'm a gentle giant, I truly don't want to hurt anybody and holy crap could you imagine the 911 call that would lead to? A quick step on and off or step up and over? On the chest it's like stepping onto something sturdy but not solid. A barrel maybe? I can feel a quick little flex before I step off.

And, yes Chicken legs. I have an account there at literotica.com but haven't written much, and not in quite some time after the first few I had been requested and inspired to do. Maybe I will do more. I do enjoy writing, just haven't done much in a while.
TXssbbwGODDESS

Postby Banzai » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:55 am

Hi, a few questions.

How much do you weigh?

How do you feel before your about to Buttdrop/bellyflop, when your hovering above your slave, excitment/apprehension?
Banzai

Postby TXssbbwGODDESS » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:52 am

Hi, a few questions.

"How much do you weigh?" - I don't own a scale, so I don't have an exact number. But my best guess is currently between 425-450 pounds.

"How do you feel before your about to Buttdrop/bellyflop, when your hovering above your slave, excitment/apprehension?" - Apprehension and excitement both. Like jumping off a diving board. Part of me is hoping it won't hurt, the other part is hyped up on the adrenaline.
TXssbbwGODDESS

Postby gutri80 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:31 pm

TXssbbwGODDESS, your experience with squashing a skinny chick before?
gutri80

Return to Real-life Squashing Stories